EventMaster Application

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

Mysterykid

-, Männlich

500 Coins

EventMaster Application

von Mysterykid am 05.06.2013 02:26

Name: Junior Martinez
I live in Los Angeles, California
I am 21 years old
I am a nice, kind, and friendly person. I also like making people laugh

I've been playing Fiesta for about 6 years now
I have been experienced as an EGM before on other servers
I know most of the commands; also the new ones

Right now that I am on vacations, I am on all day for about a week.
But when I work, I on from 3PM-10PM
Weekends I am on from the morning-night time(that's if I have no plans)

I want to be EGM because I like helping people, introducing them to the server, and making friends. Also, I can probably make events(if there's no Eventmanager on) and make the prizes fair. I also like making the server worth playing and make it a very very fun server to play. This server is fun, which is what I like server to be.

To make the server worth playing, I can make some hide and seek events and first one to find me wins a certain amount of money(not too high either) like a few gold or something. Also, I can make some pvp events or team pvp events and the winner gets those items that revive you(sorry I forgot the name).

I can roar and say notices every once inawhile and tell people to vote and whatnot. What I can do to improve the game is by making the community join my hide and seek events so people will have something to do instead of leveling and grinding. Also, I can make kill the GM event for people to have fun in Free Battle Zone. I can also make an event called guess the monster. I start describing a monster without telling its name and the first person to guess the monster I am talking about, wins some prize. Same with guess the map, I start descirbing a map and the first one to say where I'm at wins.

What I'm good at is making people enjoy the server so they can tell their friends to come and join the server. I am very active and not afk most of the time. I will respect others and the staff tem as well. And my wish is that I hope that server gets well-known and the community gets bigger and bigger as time passes.

In conclusion, the reason I want this position is that I am very well experienced as a EGM, and I know ways to get the people to like and make their friends join the server. I make events once in awhile to keep the server alive and active. Last but not least, I will try to get get along with everyone on the server and hope to make a lot of friends on this server.

If you would like to contact me, my skype is mysterykid123

Junior.

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum