Application, Any spot thats open

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

mclovin885

31, Männlich

Meine ersten Coins

Application, Any spot thats open

von mclovin885 am 04.06.2013 01:14

Name: Pat Focker
I live in Lorain County, Ohio
I am 21 years old
I'm a nice guy enjoy making people happy

I have been playing Fiesta for about 5 years
I have been GM,EGM,Dev on many server
I know most all the commands

I am not working a the moment, So i will have a lot of time.
I'm normally busy in the morning, but i will be on from around 2pm-11pm
Weekends most the time, I'm on all day unless i have something to do with my friends

I want to work for this server because i like helping. I think i can help this server get on top one day. I also like to meant new people and making new friends. I can make events if needed, help our players with questions, make or add stuff to the server.

I can makes cs's for the game for people to donate for not to over powered but just right at the balanced line. I can help add raids or anything that needs done at this time. I can also add skins,weapons, suits ect. to the server If needed. I can also make items in blender to add to the server.

My whole goal here is to make the server worth playing and make it fun for our players. I want them to have a good time playing this server so they can tell there friends. The more players we have the more votes we will get that means we will be moving to the top of the top 100 fiesta servers.

I enjoy playing fiesta and i want to make it so other people enjoy it to. If you pick me to be a staff member on your server. I will try my best to make this server awesome and worth playing. Together with all the other staff members we will have one of the best servers out there.

In conclusion, the reason i want to work here is to have fun and help you as much as i can. I know my way around servers files, commands and events. wants to make some friends and have some good times. I love what i do and i do what i love . My skype is patrickfocker thank you for taking the time to look at my application.

sincerely Pat Focker

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum